Friday, October 4, 2013

My Client's Journey to Her First Bikini Competition

Just had to post this. This is a client of mine that after several ViSalus 90 day challenges took me up on a challenge to compete on stage in a NPC show. I have to say, she has impressed the hell out of me with her work ethic and drive. I wasn't totally sure if 90 days was going to be enough time but looking at her now knowing we still have about 3 weeks to go, I'm sure she'll be ready and do well for her first showing.

Anyone looking for a in home personal trainer or online consultation, please contact me here by leaving a comment or call or text me at 630-863-5029. Results may vary but if your willing to work hard, you can see what to expect.
#ViSalus #ViLife #NPCBikini #HardWork #BodybyVi  #InHomePersonalTrainingBolingbrook
If your interested in doing your own 90 day challenge please visit stevemedina.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment